About the job Sales Executive
We are looking for a Sales Executive with excellent communication and sales abilities to drive sales growth.
- Promote the range of our company's products and services to build our share of wallet with each customer
- Delight customers with responsive, proactive and positive service.
1. Sales Strategy
Define the company's Sales Strategy in conjunction with the CEO.
2. Sales Account Data
Ensure the accuracy of account contact information and purchasing history to establish, execute and maintain an effective communication campaign
3. Service Activity
Meet service activity targets to contact and qualify customers, write quotes or proposals and ensure that all service requests and follow ups are completed timeously and documented in the CRM system.
Achieve sales and share of wallet targets by customer, product and area as agreed with the CEO.
Achieve a strong NPS score.
- Sales Strategy:
- Meet with the CEO and other stakeholders periodically to define or refine the customers for the organisation. Take note of any changes in the company's strategy and business plan that could affect the Sales Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the company's products and services, market presence, pricing model and competitive position.
- Understand the marketplace and the company's competitors, market presence, pricing model and competitive positions.
- Understand each customer history with the company to ensure offerings compliment products/services already in use by customers.
- Work with marketing to develop custom up/cross sell promotions with related media to promote the company and its products consistently.
- Sales Data:
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of the history of the company's activities and sales at each customer. This includes customer personnel detail changes, meetings, outcomes, service requests and a proper record of any related customer information.
- Service Activity:
- Meet the deadlines you agree with customers to optimise the completion of service requests and maintain/improve the company's reputation for service and quality.
- Ensure that all steps in the CRM system are actioned and documented on time. This is a critical failure point in servicing.
- Meet sales targets
- Ensure that closed deals are handed over to ops timelessly with all relevant detail included to enhance a positive delivery and service experience for the customer.
- Ensure that lost deals are debriefed in full to understand weaknesses in the product range, sales process or personal skills deficiencies.
- Ensure that all proposal related documentation is professionally completed and delivered according to policy and targeted quality standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure service and satisfaction levels are maintained and enhanced.
- Ask customers for referrals and references to support your colleagues in new sales.
- Check, understand and meet customer requirements.
- Maintain market and competitor awareness to ensure the client base is not undermined by unexpected market changes or competitor activities.
- Education and Knowledge:
- Relevant Diploma / Degree / Sales Certification
- at least 2 years of ICT service and/or sales
- at least 2 years of B2B service and/or sales
- Technical Competencies:
- Competent user of a CRM system
- Competent in servicing, prospecting and pipeline management
- Competent customer management skills
- Competent sales and proposal writing skills
- Competent deal closer
- Competent communicator and relationship builder