About the job Office Administrator
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To coordinate all administrative functions of Gadgets Namibia Solutions, to build and act as a support function for other departments such as Procurement, HR, IT, Finance, regulatory compliance and regulating authorities to ensure smooth functioning of the Company.
Level of Qualifications
Grade 12 | Diploma | Certification
In Office Administration or Relevant
- at least 3 yrs in Office Administration or other Clerical position
- An understanding of the departmental & Head Office needs is a must
- Knowledge of Zohoobooks and Pipedrive will be an added advantage.
- Technical knowledge will be advantage
- Code 8 Drivers License
- Time Management
- Office Administration
- Filing & Data Management
- Minute Taking
- Logistics Management
OFFICE MANAGEMENT |
- Warmly greet visitors to our facility; answer and direct phone calls promptly
- Prepare meeting agenda, take & distribute meeting minutes.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of the company.
- Handle the mail and ensuring the office stationary storage unit is well stocked.
- Book conference and meeting room facilities.
- Maintain the petty cash or company credit /debit account and maintain office stationery.
- Maintain and control prepaid accounts and ensure accurate record keeping of all transactions.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Organizing and storing paperwork and computer-based information.
- Organizing staffs travel and accommodation requirements.
- Assist the Head Office with import & export arrangements.
- Collect all payroll information from the line managers/supervisors/
- employees and transmit to the payroll office.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Ensure the office is safe and tidy and will act as designated health and safety representative.
- Keep accurate records, filing system and compile reports.
- Learn, follow, and improve existing processes and procedures
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Maintain and ensure physical office space is professional and presentable
- Ensure general management of the office, overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other types of strategic and tactical planning
- Maintain facilities management, including space planning/design, vendor contracts and relations, and facilitation of all office functions and services
- Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience