About the job Account Executive, Beauty & Lifestyle
Fast paced, high energy, full- service marketing communications agency specializing in the beauty and lifestyle arena and is looking for a self-motivated, pro-active individual to join our dynamic PR team to work on several well-known beauty brands.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: developing strong relationships with influential members of the national consumer beauty, lifestyle and fashion press, event coordination, booking deskside appointments, and contributing to the overall success of the office.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running on a number of our current beauty accounts and possess the following qualities:
· Have 2+ years of experience pitching consumer beauty and lifestyle product accounts
· Have strong media contacts with beauty editors at the top national consumer publications
· Draft press releases, invitations, features, background information sheets, status reports, and contribute to new business/PR strategy proposals
· Be able to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
· Be creative, resourceful and have a keen attention to detail
· Be able to contribute to a team atmosphere and work well with others
· Do whatever it takes to provide the ultimate service to both clients and the media
· Have a sense of humor, a sense of loyalty and be able to think outside of the box
· Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritize own work, keeping account director informed of all developments relating to client work
· Oversee and manage performance of account coordinator
· Develop a greater, more detailed understanding of client business, markets and issues affecting them
In exchange, we offer full health insurance benefits, retirement plan, generous vacation time and a fun work environment.