Job Openings Director of Recruiting & HR
About the job Director of Recruiting & HR
Leading independent PR agency seeks a Director of Recruiting & HR. The role will develop and administer all recruiting initiatives and provide HR support to all employees.
- Interview and qualify potential candidates based on the goals and needs of the business, focusing on hiring junior-mid level candidates in the healthcare, technology, and corporate communications space.
- Develop robust pipelines of candidates through advanced sourcing techniques including web searches and utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Glassdoor and Instagram, to increase creative digital sourcing.
- Write compelling and accurate job descriptions, while also managing internal and external job resources and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences, and events.
- Manage the candidate experience by seamlessly guiding them through the interview process, ensuring constant communication and an overall positive experience.
- Managing multiple talent pipelines and ensuring constant communication with candidates and hiring teams.
- Lead company’s partnership with their Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and establish and maintain a relationship with the PEO consultant to ensure the agency is maximizing their partnership
- Ensure overall HR Compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain, develop and implement office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures, and manage general needs of the office including maintenance of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Manage relationships with recruiters, vendors, service providers, etc., ensuring that all items are billed correctly/approved and submitted to accounting on time
- Create and develop policies and procedures, employee handbook, communications and all HR documents
- Continually look for ways to improve overall employee experience, employee engagement and culture
- Maintain office floor plans and organizational charts
- Coach, counsel and partner with employees on employee relations and development issues
- Develop and implement formalized review process and coach managers through the process
- Review and provide insightful suggestions on salary increases/promotions
- Provide honest and direct feedback through regular one-on-one meetings and reviews of performance against goals
- Manage offer and onboarding process and ensure all forms are updated and reviewed regularly
The Fine Print:
- Must have PR AGENCY experience
- 10 years’ experience in Recruiting/HR
- Manage high volume recruitment and maintain pipeline
- Experience with PEO a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of HR practice, employment laws, and/or government compliance regulations
- Please send salary requirements