About the job Senior Account Executive, Tech/Financial/B2B (Remote)
We are looking to hire a media relations and writing rock star to join our team as a Senior Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have experience in PR, communications, marketing or a related field and an interest in expanding their understanding of the financial services, and technology industries that we focus on.
Our team represents a talented and diverse workforce. The right candidate will thrive in a boutique environment where they will be both autonomous in owning specific accounts as well as team-driven, with the initiative to roll up their sleeves.
Client Support: Serve as the primary support and/or day-to-day contact for a group of clients, working with senior leadership within financial services and fintech companies:
- Lead or support client calls and daily communication with clients via email and phone
- Drafting and editing of client press releases, corporate bios, media pitches, and other written materials, with a true focus on attention to detail
- Support the lead on each account across a number of parameters including: measurement of results, drafting of content, media list development, and updating, etc.
- Researching reporters and building media lists (through databases and DIY)
- Development, research, and writing of pitches and story angles targeting specific journalists in B2B and/or B2C spaces
- Distribution of pitches and media follow-up to secure client coverage
- Setting and managing evolving internal and external deadlines, ensuring proper communication with internal team and clients
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, public relations, communications or marketing
● Proven working experience in PR, communications, marketing or a related field with a minimum of 3 years full-time experience
● An interest and aptitude in the finance, technology, real estate or legal sectors
● Strong relationships with influential journalists at mainstream or niche publications specifically in key sectors
● Fearless when it comes to proactive and reactive communication with reporters
● Proven ability to prioritize workloads
● Proven ability to think in a proactive and critical manner
● Previous experience collaborating with a team in multiple locations a plus
Benefits include unlimited flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, performance bonuses, 401k retirement plan, medical insurance benefits – and a management team that truly cares about your professional development
401k after 1 year
Stipend for wellness per month to use on what you want
Medical 80% -Dental and Vision 50 percent
Virtual happy hours with games