Job Openings Account Executive, Financial Communications
About the job Account Executive, Financial Communications
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW
Employer is a communications agency focused on the future of finance. Named one of the top 50 Most Powerful PR agencies and one of the fastest-growing agencies globally, the team is creative, hardworking, fun, charismatic, and entrepreneurial. A great place to work if you are looking to jump into a fast-paced environment.
Account Executives are responsible for the day-to-day support of account activities, working collaboratively with all their team members to ensure their tasks are being completed on-time and to the agency's standard. Account Executives are responsible for supporting Senior Account Executives and Account Managers in particular to help with projects and the many core functions that help keep accounts running successfully.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity about the financial services space
- Is actively reading and asking questions in an effort to better understand the financial services sector, with a particular focus on their clients’ businesses
- Is beginning to explore personal areas of interest in financial services and deepening their knowledge with a view towards becoming more of an “expert” in that area
- Supports on the execution of integrated campaigns
- Demonstrates an increasingly working knowledge of multiple channels and how to execute programs across channels
- Seeks out opportunities for further training and attends lunch and learns to gather more knowledge
- Leverages existing skill sets and proactively identifies how to tap into these skills on behalf of clients