About the job Junior Account Executive
If you are a skilled public relations professional with up to a year of experience and a strong commitment to delivering for clients and a desire to grow your communications career, I want to hear from you.
I'm seeking a Junior Account Executive with experience in an agency setting. You will be working on life science/biotech accounts.
• Execute PR campaigns as an integral member of the team
• Take ownership of account work while driving consistent media results
• Press material development – press kits, press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, bios, case studies, etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with prominent members of the media to deliver coverage
• Create and develop pro-active pitch ideas for clients based on industry, current trends and various announcements
• Monitor media and seek out speaking opportunities for clients as “experts in their field” Develop and implement influencer programs
• Daily client interaction to update, report on and discuss strategy and results
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop strategic/creative thinking for clients
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or related field
• Minimum of 6months to 1 year of PR experience
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
• Proven client relations and supervisory skills
• Creative and energetic personality
Currently remote; ultimately hybrid.