Job Openings Senior Account Manager, Digital
About the job Senior Account Manager, DigitalWe’re looking for the future digital star: a digital strategist who understands earned, owned, paid, and shared media in the context of strategic communications—and who is also a stellar account manager and client communicator. We know you’re out there, and we’d love for you to join our team!
This role will partner with account teams to understand our clients’ communications and digital challenges and help develop long- and short-term strategies, all while building strong relationships with them.
We need a digital native who can make their way around everything social from LinkedIn sponsored content campaigns to Google Analytics data. This role will also be responsible for integrating closely with PR and media plans, while developing original, engaging social content for clients’ owned media channels. A passion for B2B is definitely a plus!
Financial services and or B2B experience
In this role, you will:
• Be responsible for the planning, management, effective delivery and measurement of a wide range of digital marketing projects.
• Oversee the day-to-day client management in the areas of both digital marketing and social media, ensuring clients’ business needs and expectations are met.
• Create captivating thought leadership and social content campaigns for clients, including strategy development, content plans, long-form and short-form content creation, content curation, and social engagement/community management.
• Oversee the day-to-day management of digital marketing, both paid and organic, for a variety of channels, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter and AdWords.
• Develop data and analytics read-outs and measurement reporting that audit clients’ existing digital readiness and reports on success, providing clear insights and counsel.
• Conduct audience research, keyword research, social listening, digital competitor audits and benchmarking, and trend tracking.
• Manage influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer discovery, outreach, and ongoing management.
• Support agency marking efforts via digital marketing, proposals, new business support and internal content development.
• Participate in internal and client brainstorming and planning workshops regularly.
You will have:
• A minimum of three years of digital strategy and social media experience, preferably in a PR or communications role. Agency experience preferred but not required.
• Experience with digital platforms, primarily LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, including campaign creation, publishing, monitoring and engaging.
• Understanding of paid media strategies, ad products, and implementation, primarily LinkedIn and Google.
• Strong analytical skills with success in recommending strategies based on performance metrics.
• Proven success in copywriting a range of materials, including but not limited to long-form and short-form digital content.
• Proficiency with tools, including but not limited to, Brandwatch, Google Marketing Suite, social platforms’ ad products, Moz, and Pardot.