About the job Executive Assistant
Leading Financial Communications agency is looking for an executive assistant to the CEO who is a passionate individual with a can-do attitude, who will align well with a go-getter team that thinks creatively, asks questions and doesn’t settle for anything less than delivering profound value for our clients. This is a contract position with the potential for a full-time role. We will be moving to an office in late 2021 and encourage local candidates to apply.
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO (paid, part-time, 10-20 hours a month) you will work with the CEO and other members of the team.
Personal Assistant to the CEO - As mentioned, about 50% of your work will be focused here. This category includes things like general internet research, responding to emails, scheduling appointments, and any other administrative task the CEO needs assistance with.
PR - You’ll be involved in helping update, edit, and organize various internal and external documents, like emails to community members, newsletters, blog posts, and other content that gets shared with the agency's growing network.
• You are very detail-oriented, organized, and enjoy administrative work
• You do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it
• You can be trusted with confidential information
• You have an entrepreneurial mentality and aren’t afraid to challenge varying ideas and opinions with your own
• You’re a clear, crisp communicator and value brevity in your conversations
• You are able to adapt on the fly and handle unforeseen developments with ease
• You are extremely polite and responsive - (this is super important, as you will be representing the CEO in different correspondences with team members, VC investors and other professionals)
• You’re somewhat familiar with business productivity tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Google Drive
• You’re junior in your career and eager to learn the experience of working at a startup