About the job Japanese Assistant (Hanoi)
Working Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Were looking for a Japanese Assistant who will provide bilingual support to the sales team and Japanese management, helping to bridge the language barrier between Japanese and English speakers.
- Translating documents, emails, and other materials between English and Japanese;
- Proofreading and editing Japanese translations of the company website and other marketing materials;
- Assisting Japanese managers in communicating with Japanese prospects and customers;
- Facilitating collaboration between Japanese managers and Vietnamese service teams to develop and deliver solutions and proposals;
- Performing other administrative tasks as assigned.
- A strong understanding of Japanese culture and grammar (N2 and above);
- A bachelor's degree in Japanese language, translation, or a related field
- Fluency in both Japanese and English, both spoken and written;
- At least 1 years working experience in Japanese;
- Excellent translation skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Certification from a professional translation organization is a plus.
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive compensation depending on experience and skills: Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, End-of-year bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review;
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company;
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby to the world;
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination;
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus);
- Paid leave.
2. Working Environment
- From Monday to Friday, we work 40 hours per week;
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working
- closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts;
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.);
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the company with a native teacher during working time;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume (in English) expressing your interest to us at Jobs@gearinc.com