About the job Workforce Management Analyst
Job title: Workforce Management Analyst
The successful candidate will work directly with senior management to analyze and forecast the workforce capacity to perform the workforce planning and scheduling for our BPO team. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Workforce Planning and Scheduling
- Responsible for day-to-day operations reporting to the Regional Workforce Manager;
- Prepare work schedules by team, by queue and by LOB including breaks, training, team meetings and other non-moderation activities;
- Maintain a roster of staff with accurate employee details which includes availability, preferences, and skills;
- Coordinate with training and talent acquisition team to forecast and manage staffing needs;
- Monitors adherence to work schedules and tracks over/under compliance and creates action plans to address staffing gaps and optimize utilization;
- Acts as WFM SME by providing program oversight and taking appropriate action to meet KPI goals and maximize efficiency.
2. Workforce Forecasting
- Analyze work volume projections using historical patterns and incorporate current trends at every interval in a 30, 60 and 90-day rolling period;
- Adjust volume forecast based on actual volume inputs and relay any changes to the WFM RTA and operations teams;
- Responsible for FTE forecasting requirements in order to meet targets based on work volume supplied by the client combined with planned shrinkage attrition (voluntary and involuntary), absenteeism (planned and unplanned) plus work-related shrinkages such as meal breaks, wellness breaks, coaching, team meetings and other offline non- moderation activities;
- Project Utilization rates based on current headcount and recommend capacity intake for offline activities to WFM planner;
- Design productivity targets based on current resource supply and project Overtime requirements when needed to meet Service Level and productivity metrics;
- Projects seating requirements Seat Utilization and Occupancy per LOB based on current manpower, company resources, and upcoming/existing business needs;
- Maintains capacity planning files and documents according to standard operating procedures and quality expectations.
- University Degree, ideally in a relevant degree such as data analyst or similar;
Minimum of 1 year of proven experience in a relevant position;
Proficient in English communication;
Solid knowledge of workforce management in BPO industry, including planning, scheduling, and forecasting;
Content Moderation familiarity is a plus;
Excellent data analysis skills with strong logical thinking mindset; ability to organize and analyze data in a structured manner;
High level of critical thinking, attention to details;
Familiar with Google Spreadsheet, Excel is a must; with other data analysis tools is a bonus;
Good reporting and presentation skills;
Fast-learning and open to change.
Incorruptible integrity; initiative and has a strong work ethic;
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Welcome to apply via email: Recruitment-TH@gearinc.com
Gear Inc. is an American-owned and operated Game Development Studio and BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, and thats just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: +2000 employees
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gearinc.com/