About the job Senior DevOps Engineer (HCM)
Gear Inc is an operated Game Development Studio and BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE Champions, Looney Toons, Star Trek..) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but thats just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6000+ employees
For more information, please visit our:
What you can expect
1. Salary and Benefits
Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review
Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company
Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby)
Company trip, monthly fantastic internal events
Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus)
Annual Paid leave
2. Working Environment
Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
International, fun and professional working environment
Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, snack etc.)
English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues on big game development projects
Training and career development opportunities
Pet-friendly working space
Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games
Company support for work permits and resident cards for foreign staff
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, whose main responsibilities are:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, secure, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS/GCP;
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Implementing and managing continuous inspection of code quality to perform automatic reviews as per project requirements (if any);
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes regarding the system stability and scalability;
- Ensuring the security aspect of the project;
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended;
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions;
- Working closely with external partner / foreign customers based on specific requests.
Having at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Having expertise in leveraging Automation/DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software development (Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Saltstack / Cloudformation);
- Having experience with the following technical landscape:
- Bash script;
- Source control systems ( CVS, Git);
- Continuous integration build system such as Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Programming languages (Java, Ruby, Python).
- Having good English language skills;
- Advanced HAProxy, Nginx, SSH, SQL configuration and operation experience.
7th floor, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City