About the job Moderation Team Leader (Salary up to 17 mil gross)
Working Location: Thanh Khe, Danang
Gear Inc. is looking for qualified candidates to join our Moderation team as Moderation Team Leaders (Full-time). Ideal candidates will join our team to assist in the daily operational supervision of 15-25 content moderators, ensuring all performance metrics, and escalating abnormal issues when required. Leaders should be capable of providing answers to both simple and complicated questions (from internal teams or clients) promptly. Your responsibilities are:
- Subject Matter Expert to all operations functions (People, Performance, Process);
- Responsible for ensuring and achieving all Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Set goals for individual and team levels and ensure to achieve targets;
- Manage team scorecard performance and retention goals;
- Identify performance-related issues, develop Corrective Action - Preventive Action (CAPA) plan for improvement, and demonstrate proactive approaches in any situation;
- Supervise team members about attendance and adherence compliance with organization policy;
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction to team members;
- Handle clients' inquiries and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits to ensure resolution;
- Lead team members, foster their professional development and growth via effective coaching and proactive communication, and enhance teamwork and cooperation;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Be able to report on data or team and/or team members performance, overall condition/state to immediate supervisor proactively and as needed.
- Proficiency in English with certificate provided (C1 CEFR standard);
- Have at least 1 year of experience in people management and leadership;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Proficient skills with Google platform (Google Sheet, Google Doc, Google Slide) and other platforms;
- Must be open to work on weekends, overnights, and public holidays (including New Year, Lunar New Year, Independence Day, etc.) and render overtime per business need;
- Have at least 1 year of BPO industry experience in a similar role or function is a plus.
1. Salary and Benefits
- Salary: up to 17,000,000 VND gross/ month;
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, Additional Bonus, End of year bonus) and annual salary review;
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company;
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world;
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination;
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus);
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- We work 5 shifts, amounting to 40 hours per week (Monday-Sunday), arranged by the company;
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign expats;
- Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.);
- Training and career development opportunities.