About the job Business Transformation Specialist
Gear Inc. is a BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and
international standards to the table, and that's just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gearinc.com/
Job title: Business Transformation Specialist
Hanoi/Danang, Vietnam or;
Part of your role will also include managing a team to deliver a broad range of improvement activities. You will lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of the team, building a high caliber and engaged team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to show where you were accountable for the strategic support, project management and delivery of business transformation covering different business functions in a commercial and operational environments. You will have a commercial mind-set and will be responsible for proactively identifying cost saving and improvement in line with the business strategy.
Any experience working in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
- Developing and implementing quality control audit plans;
- Identifying testing parameters for products;
- Evaluating production stages and testing the composition, appearance, and functionality of completed products;
- Assigning team members to quality audits and overseeing their work;
- Training employees on quality standards and procedures, aligning with global business
- transformation strategy;
- Ensuring that the work process comply with standardized framework;
- Documenting defects and recommendations for improvement;
- Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to senior management;
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and regulation;
- At least 1 year experience in Quality or Operation BPO;
- Fluent in English with strong, confident information delivery and better response from all
- Quick in problem solving and strong decision making;
- Consistency in the workflow and better control;
- Expert at diagnostics and better connector who have a network to bring the right expertise and
- the right people in the room for resolution;
- Good listener and analytical aptitude, balance unemotional logic and experienced emotional
- intelligence (intuition);
- Creativity, critical thinking and values diversity;
- Knowledge in Project Management;
- Experiences in Quality Control and Quality Development;
- Ability to identify and drive improvements at different levels;
- Exceptional communication and people skills;
- Stakeholders management experience;
- Motivational and leadership abilities;
- Cost saving and realization;
- Pro-active and able to create and develop networks across work centers and teams;
- Able to work without supervision to challenging deadlines;
- Willingness to travel as required;
What benefits you will get
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Lunch allowance, Performance Bonus, Profit Sharing) and
- annual salary review.
- Insurance covered by the company after the probation.
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very
- cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Modern hardware, no dress code, free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the Company
- Training and career development opportunities.
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume expressing your interest to us at [email protected] Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.