About the job Senior Training and Quality Manager
Gear Inc. is a BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and
international standards to the table, and that's just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our websites:https://www.gearinc.com/ and https://puremoderation.com/
Job title: Senior Training and Quality Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Training and Quality Manager for our BPO team in Kolkata, India to help us manage the Quality and Training practice, day to day quality operations and ensure quality targets and performance are met across all lines of business for India site.
- A newly-created position
- Fast-growing company
- International working environment
Where you will work
This is an onsite job. Our Senior Training and Quality Manager will work in our Kolkata office.
Our Senior Training and Quality Manager will work directly with our Director of Quality and other functional teams and be responsible for following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manage the Quality and Training practice for all sites in Kolkata;
- Manage back-to-back ramp-up classes;
- Supervise a team of up to 8 managers with an entire function size of 70 members
- Manage day-to-day quality operations and ensure quality targets are met across all lines of business
- Ensure quality and performance management framework is in place and coordinated across all stakeholders both internal and external and ensure process standardization.
- Conduct Gap, Value and Root Cause Analysis , develop insights, and recommend action plans to improve performance and control
- Design quality strategies manage scalable processes and implement training and quality end-to-end initiatives with clear goals and timelines.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on quality strategy and process improvements process, champion change management and recommend tools, procedures, and workflow enhancements
- Establish quality governance process and ensure efficient and effective communications and organization
- Establish, manage and lead the Learning and Development function for the region
- Ensure all training programs and content meet business and operations standards
- Develop and coach quality and training managers, Identify and analyze knowledge skill gaps and performance improvement opportunities and provide relevant training needs
- Drive consistency and best practice sharing of standard practices within the organization
- Recruit, lead and develop direct reports. Ensure adequate support function staffing of highly experienced and well-trained personnel across all LOBs
- Maintains good working relations with clients and serves as the primary point of contact on Quality performance and process innovation
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Our Senior Training and Quality Manager is expected to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in related field from a four-year college or university
- Excellent communications skills, speaking reading and writing in English articulate and a confident orator
- At least 10 years work experience with 5 years of leadership experience supervising functional leads in a BPO, contact center, support services or any similar industry
- At least 5 years experience managing training and quality functions as a manager
- Provided functional support to an operations or program with a minimum headcount of 800 FTEs
- Highly proficient in Quality, Training, and process improvement methodologies
- Experience in managing external clients
- At least Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained and certified
- Experienced in designing, creating, and implementing experiential learning tools and methodologies is a plus
- Good Organizational and time-management skills and good work ethic
- Good problem-solving, critical thinking, creative thinking, and analytical skills
- Able to encourage and lead others to achieve relevant results
- Able and willing to work in shifting schedules including night shifts, public holidays, and overtime
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Working time: we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Lunch allowance
- Health insurance package
- Year-end bonuses
- Paid leave: (12 days/year), India holidays off
- Relocation package: Flight ticket to India and one-month-hotel expenses, Visa and work permit expenses
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume expressing your interest to us at [email protected] Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.