About the job Senior UX Designer
We are looking for you! A UX designer focusing on making amazing game experiences for players around the world. The UX Designer is responsible for creating a delightful user experience for our consumers. You are positive, creative, persistent, and love to learn new things. This is a critical role, central to all of our mobile games and will be responsible for a range of duties that involve all the aspects of the user experience:
- Provide clear user experience guidelines and Screen flows
- Present UX designs to project stakeholders through by providing clickable interactive prototypes
- Apply, and maintain a consistent documentation style throughout the entire projects
- Collaborate with and assist a team of Game designers, Artists and Engineers during the production process
- Provide design feedback and suggestions based on observation, research, and expertise
- Participate in user research activities to provide direction and improve our games UX
- Inspire passion and creativity in other team members
- Have 4+ years of experience in UX Design
- Have experience in at least one software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Figma or other prototyping softwares
- Have knowledge in Visual Design, UX Design, Interaction Design or a related field (Engineering, game design, Art)
- Open to learn
- A helpful and collaborative attitude
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good command of English language
- Development experience in mobile games
- Experience with agile development
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art and UX)
Working Location: Our new office in Milan, Italy
What you can expect
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefits
- Full-fill package: 100% salary in probation
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Healthcare service for you, 100% covered by the company
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby)
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Paid leave
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun and professional working environment: Working closely with experienced foreign experts.
- Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues on big game development projects.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Gear Inc. is an operated Game Development Studio and BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborate with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE Champions, Looney Toons, Star Trek..) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but thats just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6000+ employees
For more information, please visit our: