About the job Moderation Trainer (Thai local/ English Speaking)
Gear Inc is a BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, and that's just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our websites: puremoderation.com (BPO services), and gearinc.com (corporate).
Job title: Moderation Trainer (Thai Local/ English Speaking)
Working Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as a Moderation Trainer. In this role, your main responsibilities are:
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research;
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials;
- Test and review created materials;
- Maintain a database of all training materials;
- Instruct employee training and onboarding;
- Review employee performance and learning;
- Conduct training classes on policy/product;
- Responsible for Training Needs Analysis and Knowledge transfer for any identified knowledge issues;
- Thai local; proficient in English (at least B2 level);
- Bachelors degree in any related field;
- At least 1-year experience in training within the BPO industry;
- Training and coaching skill experience is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet applications;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both oral and in writing;
- Knowledge of peoples learning patterns to design programs with excellent efficiency.
1. Salary and Benefits
Attractive salary with monthly performance bonus and night shift allowance;
- Private health insurance;
Paid vacation days with annual increase in the number;
No dress code required, we appreciate your true talent!
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential;
Work closely with managers to promote services all over the world.
2. Working time:
5 shifts per week amounting to 40 hours, arranged by the company;
The detailed working hours is as following:
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday, normal days without training classes;
Trainer will follow class schedule basis availability.
- Require to work on weekends;
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your English resume expressing your interest to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.