About the job Real-Time Analyst (RTA)
Gear Inc. is a US BPO services company with 16 years of experience and offices around the world.
We strive to provide high-impact and reliable services to customers around the world while providing a fun and caring work environment. Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our websites: puremoderation.com (BPO services), and gearinc.com (corporate).
Job title: Real-Time Analyst (RTA)
Gear Inc. is seeking Real Time Analysts for our Moderation team. Ideal candidates are able to adapt and are well known with fast moving and last moment change.
- Monitors real-time work volume and schedule conformance to efficiently utilize staffing resources and to meet any necessary contractual obligations
- Coordinates and manages same day and/or short-term off-line event scheduling for moderation agents while maintaining acceptable performance of the center
- Analyses trends such as call volume, AHT, latency, utilization, shrinkages, and attendance to understand and plan for potential overstaffing/understaffing conditions; adjust plans prior to and/or same day to enable teams to attain appropriate performance results
- Participates in Help Desk calls to relay how issues are impacting the center performance
- Assists in the development of all reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the center to plan and predict performance effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Effectively communicate center performance and information by providing reports and updates regarding the recent, current, and future business productivity.
- Schedule daily, weekly, monthly meetings to communicate information to Work Force Leaders and management to set expectations and confirm business needs to allow the business to make better decisions
- Provides the business with timely status updates on projects and initiatives
- Complete necessary reports, ad hoc reports as required
- Thai nationality only
- Excellent communications skills, speaking, reading and writing in English
- Advance skills with MS Office and Google suite.
- Minimum 1 year experience as RTA or in any Workforce Management related field
- Content moderation work experience is a plus but not required
- 1 year of experience working in a call center or BPO environment highly desired
- Good Organizational, time-management skills and good work ethic
- Creative thinker, good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Willing to work on public holidays and shifting schedules including night shifts
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (6 days/year)
Working Location: Must be located in, or willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume expressing your interest to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.