About the job Customer Support Agent (Part-time)
Were seeking some Customer Support Agents (Part-time) to assist in providing email customer support and customer queries from around the world.
Successful candidates will join our team to assist in answering questions, troubleshooting, replicating customer experiences, and escalating queries when required. Agents should be capable of providing answers to both simple and complicated questions in a timely manner.
The position demands an excellent standard of customer service, good English writing skills, and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via email/chat or other support channels;
- Identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Meet personal/teams targets;
- Keep records of issues/problems for further investigation from functional teams;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies;
- Work with managers on customer feedback.
- Excellent English skills, especially in writing and reading (no English certificate is required but English level should be equivalent to IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 850 and up);
- Good computer skills (familiar with MS Office & Google applications);
- Familiar with smartphone/ mobile device/mobile applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and desire to learn;
- High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Flexible, adaptable to new changes;
- College students and freshmen are preferable;
- For those who have outstanding performance after 3 months, we may extend the contract for full-time employment.
- Attractive benefits (PT: 40,000 - 52,000 VND/hour);
- International, fun, and professional working environment;
- Continuous training to fully develop your potential;
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted, and empowered;
- Flexible working hours;
- Nap room for a quick rest;
- Laptop/computer and other equipment is provided;
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games;
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ;
- 200% pay on holidays and 300% on Tet.
- Operating hours: Monday through Sunday.
Part-time: 4 shift/week
- 12AM - 6AM
- 6AM - 12PM
- 12PM - 6PM
- 6PM - 12AM
- Required to work 24 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled around agent availability but candidates with open schedules are preferred.
Working Address: Tam Trinh Street, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume (in English) expressing your interest to us!