About the job QA Engineer/ Game Tester
We are looking for 02 Middle - Senior QA Engineers/Software Testers for our team in Hanoi and Danang, who will work on different platforms to ensure the products are working properly. QA/Software Testers will validate and verify that products meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines and end users' specifications, hence, making sure they are working as expected. Your main responsibilities are:
Review software requirements;
- Deeply understand the design of the product;
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports;
- Report bugs;
- Report your own progress and timelines;
- Be creative when working with the team and the client, and get involved in giving out advice to improve the process;
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification;
- Simulate an end user and seek out problems they may encounter;
- Work closely and report to the client and QA Manager;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Excellent attention to detail;
- Having at least 2-year experience in mobile apps/games testing (for level Middle - Senior);
- Good level of English in all 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing;
- Being self-motivated and take the initiative in performing tasks;
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines;
- Understand the process of games/software development.
- Having experience in doing game QA is a strong advantage.
Gear Inc is an operated Game Development Studio and BPO Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We have an experienced, international team of developers working on top-grossing titles played by millions of casual and core gamers. We are growing our in-house projects and also collaborating with world-class partners like Scopely (WWE Champions, Looney Toons, Star Trek, etc.) on some exciting titles.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, but that's just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6000+ employees
For more information, please visit our:
- Website: https://www.gearinc.com/gaming/
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/
What you can expect
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review;
- 100% salary in probation;
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company;
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world;
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination;
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events;
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus);
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday);
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts;
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.);
- English working environment: Work closely with foreign colleagues on big game development projects;
- Internal English/Vietnamese Class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and 1 dog);
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi
- 52 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau, Danang