About the job Space Planning Lead
Gear Inc. is a US BPO services company with 16 years of experience and offices around the world.
We strive to provide high-impact and reliable services to customers around the world while providing a fun and caring work environment. Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our websites: puremoderation.com (BPO services), and gearinc.com (corporate).
Job Title: Space Planning Lead
Salary: starts from USD$14500/year and goes higher depending on previous experience
We are looking for a talented Office Space Designer and planner to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating innovative 2D and 3D office layout designs that align with our brand identity and culture as we expand our company and open new offices. Your contributions will play a pivotal role in crafting functional and visually appealing workspaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers and stakeholders, to understand office design requirements.
- Develop detailed 2D and 3D office layout designs for new office spaces, ensuring they meet both functional and aesthetic objectives.
- Select suitable materials, furniture, and fixtures within budget constraints while maintain the company's design standards.
- Create compelling design presentations and mood boards to effectively communicate concepts and ideas.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in office design to enhance our workspace environments.
- Work closely with construction teams to ensure that designs are implemented according to specifications.
- Manage design projects from concept to completion, adhering to timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to source design elements and materials.
- Conduct site visits to find potential office space and oversee the progress and quality of office design implementations.
- Review the current offices seating map and propose an improved layout if needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or a related field.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience as a designer with a strong portfolio showcasing 2D and 3D design work.
- Proficiency in design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Facility management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations related to interior design.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset.