Job Openings HR Intern
About the job HR Intern
We are looking for a young and dedicated HR Intern, who will take responsibility for the following:
- Updating and maintaining information on our company databases and computer systems;
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors and correcting any incompatibilities if possible;
- Supporting and participating in full-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, new hire processes, and onboarding for IT and back office positions;
- Completing other tasks as required by managers (such as research and translation).
- Able to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday;
- Previous HR internship experience in any field or industry is a strong plus;
- Trustworthy, careful, organized, and detail-oriented;
- A fast learner;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and data programs is a must;
- Good command of English;
- Shows initiative and has a strong work ethic.
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted, and empowered;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc);
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Standing desks if you like it, modern hardware, company trip, no dress code;
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs);
- Gym and in-house classes: Dancing, Yoga, Tiktok dancing,...
- Free massage;
- Salary range: Negotiable
Working Location: 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
How to apply:
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send us your cover letter and resume (in English) expressing your interest in us.