About the job Moderation Team Leader
Gear Inc is looking for Moderation Team Leaders to join our Moderation team. Ideal candidates will join our team to assist in supervising a team of at least 20 members.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Supervise team members and be able to arrange or cover members working shifts if necessary;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle clients' complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits follow up to ensure resolution;
- Meet personal/teams targets;
- Keep records of issues/problem for further investigation;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies;
- Work with managers about clients' feedback.
Good command in English (Especially in Reading and Writing);
At least 1 year of experience in leading, managing and coaching a team of at least 20 members;
Having knowledge in QA (Quality Assurance) in any fields is preferable;
Good at Business Communication;
Familiar with data analysis;
Able to join immediately;
Self-learning ability and can-do attitude;
Proficient skills with MS Office and Google Drive;
Willing to work on roasting shifts, weekends and public holidays.
1. Salary and Benefits
- Salary: up to 17,000,000 VND + Bonus;
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch Allowance, End-of-year Bonus, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review;
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company;
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world;
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination;
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus);
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Sunday);
- International, fun, and professional working environment: Working closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts;
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- Training and career development opportunities;
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
- 5 days per week amounting to 40 hours, arranged by the company.
- The detailed working hour for each shift is as follows
- Shift 1: 7:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m
- Shift 2: 3:00 p.m - 11:00 p.m
- Shift 3: 11:00 p.m - 7:00 a.m or 12:00 a.m - 8:00 a.m
- Require to work at least 1 shift on weekends and 1 overnight shift.
- Able to work during Vietnamese Public Holidays as requested (New Year, Lunar New Year, Independence Day, etc.)