Job Openings Advania - Wireless specialist
About the job Advania - Wireless specialist
Advania wants to hire a dynamic and ambitious individual who is passionate about information technology with a special interest in wireless networks. If you want to work in a vibrant workplace alongside top professionals, you should continue reading.
Area of work:
The job of a network specialist involves working with and learning from our experts. Work is related to project work in consulting, design, measurement and installation of wireless networks as well as assisting with operation and troubleshooting as needed.
General competence requirements:
- Initiative and organized work methods
- Positivity, service spirit and interpersonal skills
- Icelandic and English skills required
Knowledge and experience:
- Two years' experience of comparable work
- Cisco CCNP degree or equivalent knowledge advantage
- Cisco CCNA Wireless kostur
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco WLC, Meraki, Unifi and Fortinet Wireless advantages
- Knowledge and experience of wireless site surveys advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco ISE and Cisco Prime advantage
Advania is a comprehensive service company in information technology and the company's solutions meet the needs of tens of thousands of customers in the business world. Advania is a family-friendly workplace and working hours are flexible. The company has an active gender equality policy and transport policy and offers good fitness facilities and a games room at the company's headquarters at Guðrúnartún. If you are looking for exciting projects, a good work environment and cheerful co-workers, you will find it with us. We want to be the best workplace in the country! Advania's values are passion, agility and ability.