About the job Controlant - Cloud Ops Engineer
Controlant is looking for a Cloud Ops Engineer to join our growing, excellent team. The Cloud Ops Engineer is responsible for daily operations of the Controlant Cloud solutions and plays a key role in the development of our cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Manage Controlant cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Design, develop and implement solutions for scalability, resilience, monitoring, security, performance and compliance.
- Collaborate on a vision and technical road map for cloud platforms
- Maintain documentation and guidelines for system operations
- Respond to operational issues, participate in on-call rotation queue
- Establish and evangelise technologies, processes, and best practices with development teams
- Can be called upon for assistance in other functions within the company, after proper training - where that is required
- Excellent team collaborative skills
- Positive demeanour with focus on solutions instead of problems
- 3+ year work experience in ops role, preferably in AWS environments
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code development and configuration management
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Strong Linux and scripting skills
- Experience operating MySQL, Redis, Kafka and RabbitMQ is an advantage
- Experience of working in a regulated environment a plus
Who We Are:
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. Through our real-time IoT hardware, software, data analytics, and cost-reducing operational services, businesses are gaining increased visibility, efficiency, and cost savings.
What We Value:
Creativity: We believe in fostering creativity and innovation.
Transparency: We believe in transparency in our work and with our customers.
Excellence: We believe in high quality and setting the standard for excellence.
Fun: We believe in making work enjoyable; it keeps us coming back.
Controlant is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate.
Applications will not be accepted from agencies, 3rd party suppliers or other sources where a Fee may be due for the introduction of a candidate or profile.For additional information, you can contact email@example.com