About the job Meniga - Senior Integration Developer
Are you a Senior Integration Developer who enjoys writing beautiful code as well as communicating with other developers and solution architects on the customer‘s side? Do you want to work for a company that offers great benefits, alongside awesome coworkers? Then we have the job for you!
As a Senior Integration Developer, you will play an instrumental role in developing Meniga’s custom extensions and taking a lead role in customer integration projects.
As an integration developer, you will serve as a key contributor to the integration of our world-class online banking solutions.
An Integration Engineer needs to have the following qualities:
- Excellent working knowledge of .NET (4.7/5/Core), C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
- Good working knowledge of Entity Framework, Docker, Kubernetes, REST API design and Microservices design
- Good appetite for software design principles (SOLID, DRY, Design Patterns, database design, etc.)
- 5 years’ experience in software development
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
Meniga is a global leader in white-label digital banking solutions. Our award-winning products enable the world’s largest financial institutions to dramatically improve their online and mobile digital environment, enriching the customer experience of over 90 million digital banking users across 30 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and Africa.
Our team is what makes all of this happen! We have foodies, movie lovers, music buffs, runners, bikers, skiers, golfers, video gamers, foosball players and the list goes on. We pride ourselves in creating a fun, dynamic and engaging work environment and take special care to ensure that every member feels valued. We also pride ourselves in our coffee...and snacks...because what could be more important?
With over 150 people on our team, from all over the world, and offices in London, Reykjavik, Stockholm, Warsaw and Singapore, here are a few of our accomplishments:
- “Best of Show” at Finovate Europe, in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2018,
- “Best Company” at European FinTech Awards 2017
- On the FinTech50 list in 2014, 2016 and 2017.
We're deeply focused on building an inclusive culture and a diverse team, so we encourage people of different backgrounds from all walks of life to apply.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Anna: firstname.lastname@example.org