About the job Controlant - QA Engineer - Hardware & Software
Geko is supporting Controlant’s talent growth as they add exceptional talent to various teams!
Controlant is looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our R&D team and participate in testing & validation activities for our HW & SW solutions.
- Create, document and maintain test cases in collaboration with product development teams
- Plan testing and validation activities
- Design and develop automated tests
- Execute tests (SW/HW)
- Participated in defining and evolving R&D's quality standards and procedures
- Ensure products meet quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Review and analyze system specifications in an effort to increase testability of designs
- Previous experience of software testing
- Experience in test automation a plus
- Programming experience or education (e.g. Python)
- Good knowledge of development methodologies
- Experience of working in a regulated environment a plus
Who We Are
At Controlant, we’re improving patient and consumer safety and reducing waste in the global supply chain. We’re building innovative cloud and IoT technologies that help businesses in the life sciences and food sectors gain more efficiency, deliver quality products at all levels of the cold chain, minimize global waste, and have a positive environmental impact.
Applications will not be accepted from agencies, 3rd party suppliers or other sources where a Fee may be due for the introduction of a candidate or profile.
For additional information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org