Job Openings Advania - Network Administrator
About the job Advania - Network Administrator
Advania wants to hire a dynamic and ambitious individual who has a burning interest in networks and information technology. If you want to work in a vibrant workplace alongside top professionals, you should continue reading.
Area of work:
The work of a technician in networks involves the operation and fault analysis of networks within and outside Advania's data centers, as well as daily communication with customers.
General competence requirements:
- Initiative and organized work methods
- Positivity, service spirit and interpersonal skills
- Icelandic and English skills required
Knowledge and experience:
- Two years' experience of comparable work
- Cisco CCNA Enterprise degree or equivalent experience desirable
- Experience in operating networks and network equipment such as Cisco is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Linux (CentOS, Red Hat) desirable
Advania is a comprehensive service company in information technology and the company's solutions meet the needs of tens of thousands of customers in the business world. Advania is a family-friendly workplace and working hours are flexible. The company has an active gender equality policy and transport policy and offers good fitness facilities and a games room at the company's headquarters at Guðrúnartún. If you are looking for exciting projects, a good work environment and cheerful co-workers, you will find it with us. We want to be the best workplace in the country! Advania's values are passion, agility and ability.