Job Openings Advania - Firewall specialist
About the job Advania - Firewall specialist
Advania wants to hire a dynamic and ambitious individual who has a keen interest in information technology with a special interest in firewall solutions. If you want to work in a vibrant workplace alongside top professionals, you should continue reading.
Area of work:
The job of a network specialist involves working with and learning from our experts. Work is related to project work in consulting, design, analysis and installation of firewall solutions as well as assisting with operation and troubleshooting as needed.
General competence requirements:
- Initiative and organized work methods
- Positivity, service spirit and interpersonal skills
- Icelandic and English skills required
Knowledge and experience:
- At least two years' experience of comparable work
- A Cisco CCNP Security degree or equivalent is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of IP, BGP, MPLS, WAN, Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OS advantages
- Knowledge of firewalls such as Cisco ASA, Firepower and FortiGate advantage
- Experience in building data centers desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Linux (CentOS, Red Hat) desirable
Advania is a comprehensive service company in information technology and the company's solutions meet the needs of tens of thousands of customers in the business world. Advania is a family-friendly workplace and working hours are flexible. The company has an active gender equality policy and transport policy and offers good fitness facilities and a games room at the company's headquarters at Guðrúnartún. If you are looking for exciting projects, a good work environment and cheerful co-workers, you will find it with us. We want to be the best workplace in the country! Advania's values are passion, agility and ability.