About the job Gender and Inclusion Specialists - Nepal
Seeking Technical Advisors for Gender and Inclusion in Learning and Development – USAID/Nepal Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Activity (Nepal (MEL)
About Us: Gender Resources Inc (GRI) is a women-owned small business based in San Francisco, California that leads international programs to advance gender equality and women’s empowerment so that all people – women, men, boys, and girls – have equal opportunities to lead more fulfilling lives. We apply innovative practices in adult education, information communication technology, and results-based program management to achieve tangible impacts. Our firm seeks candidates who are creative problem solvers who share our passion for advancing gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Position Description: GRI is seeking multiple mid and senior level experts to serve as short and long term Technical Advisors for USAID's anticipated the Nepal Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Activity. GRI is seeking specialists with expertise in gender, religion, ethnicity, caste, and/or disability inclusion. Successful candidates will have experience in one or more areas of gender and inclusion in program monitoring, qualitative and/or quantitative research, data collection methodologies, training and capacity building, and/or analysis and evaluation.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in promoting the inclusion of marginalized communities in Nepal
- Demonstrated background in social science research methodologies;
- qualitative and quantitative research background preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience
- BA required; MA or PhD preferred
- Experience with gender and inclusion issues in Nepalese health, education,
- environment, and/or economic development highly sought
- Familiarity with applications for behavioral sciences in
- Detailed knowledge of the socio-political environment in Nepal, as
- it relates to inclusion and marginalization
- Proven success liaising with representatives at all levels on gender
- and inclusion issues
- Ability and interest to travel throughout Nepal
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. GRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.