About the job Pharmacy Benefits Specialists
A Pharmacy Benefits Specialist assists with resolving business related cases by taking the necessary workflow steps. Responsibilities include making outreaches to the pharmacy to complete tasks such as, provide billing information, process pending medications, and update pharmacy information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in designated queues to complete business-related tasks.
- Handle call back cases to coordinate with pharmacy to process pending approved medications.
- Identify and prioritize cases that need immediate action and / or escalation.
- Assist pharmacies with updating payers billing information.
- Document and update records in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Consistently meet required metrics while maintaining quality standards.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College graduate of any 4-year course, allied health course is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in any field required.
- Experience in US Healthcare and Workers Compensation is an advantage.
- Prior knowledge of US pharmacy procedures, medical terminology, and the use of common medications preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA principles and standards is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products specifically Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advantage.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-through abilities and ability to coordinate several items simultaneously.
- Exercise considerable discretion, maintain confidentiality and practice independent judgment.
- Work as a team player in conjunction with all areas of the organization.
- Practice professional phone etiquette.
- Typing speed of > 45 words per minute preferred
- 30,000-47,000 PHP salary package
- Hybrid set up in Makati city