Job Openings General Manager
About the job General Manager
Position: GM-HEALTHCARE / HEALTHCARE INFO BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
NEW LOGOS (ALL LOBs)
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams at the pre-sales level.
- Ensure new logo onboarding processes to ensure smooth ramp up and customer experience.
- Drive the productization of current key capabilities.
SERVICE DELIVERY (ALL SITES)
- Assure quality and excellence in service delivery.
- Ensure continuous development and upgrade in performance capability.
- Oversee several Healthcare Information projects located in various ADEC locations through the Service Delivery Heads in multiple sites.
- Keep abreast of operational health of all Healthcare projects through regular KRA reviews with Service Delivery heads.
- Intervene as necessary, ensure quick resolution and implement corrective actions on governance and operational issues.
- Drive planning for workload versus capacity through the Service Delivery Heads
- Drive continuous improvement across the different service delivery sites
- 10-15 years of experience in project management. Preferably an executive level or willing to have a career level-up.
- Graduate of any Medical Allied course. No specialization needed.
- Willing to oversee multiple accounts and locations and can handle the workflow of 500 employees.
- Experience with US Healthcare Industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in utilizing tools such as: any project tracking software, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Vision and with background in Healthcare Information system.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Personable and able to deal with all levels within an organization and collaborate with a variety of people.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively motivate colleagues to work together efficiently.
- Resourceful, and with a problem-solving aptitude
- Strong decision-making skills
- Willing to have a flexible work arrangement