About the job UR Intake Support Nurse
WHAT IS NEXT IN YOUR CAREER IN 2023?
Are you looking for a position with tremendous growth potential?
Gallagher Bassett, a premier multiline worldwide claims services provider, is looking for Licensed Philippine Nurses to be part of their team at their first Philippine-based site. The role will provide intake support to utilization management (UM) to nurses and clients for workers compensation (WC) claims.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming requests for authorization by entering key information including CPT and ICD-10 codes into the UR system.
- Verify compensability of requested treatment by reviewing claims notes.
- Ensuring that all demographic information regarding injured workers, requesting provider, attorneys and claims staff is correct in the UR system.
- Handling protected health information consistent with department and company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Attend training/educational classes as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary and assigned.
- An active Nursing license in the Philippines
- Experience in US Healthcare
- Must possess good written and oral communications skills
- Organized with excellent decision-making and time-management skills
- Typing speed of >45 words per minute is preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel with general computer literacy
- Willing to work any assigned shift during a work week in Makati City
- Preferably with Workers Compensation background and knowledgeable in ICD-10 codes and utilization review process, but not required
EARN AS MUCH AS 48K*