About the job QA Lead
Gentis Solutions has been contracted by one of our clients to locate a Quality Assurance Lead to join their team. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and be eligible for direct employment in the United States. This position is Flex / Remote, works alongside an existing team, and leverages enterprise-level technologies and processes.
- Functional understanding on Oracle solutions pertaining to Finance and Accounting: Oracle ERP, EPM, AP, AR, GL, FRS, FCCS, Projects, Fixed Assets, procurement, Closing process.
- Experience testing Third Party packages - driving vendor product quality up, driving defects resolution and enhancement implementation within vendor.
- Experience with third party cloud application testing (preferably Oracle cloud solution, Coupa would be a plus)
- Experience with end to end test automation, integration test automation (ETL), data testing (Informatica)
- After 6 month, Ideal candidate can flex to also manage reporting and analytics.
- Experience with SOX audit
- Manage quality efforts across Technology domains to include developing and implementing test strategies, documenting testing and requirements, develop manual and automated test cases and drive execution that ends in successful quality releases to customers
- Provide technical consulting and leadership, identifying and implementing new quality assurance and tooling that assist functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives
- Manage relationship with business stakeholders, ensuring high standards and quality of technical solutions, keeping abreast of latest technology developments
- Implement QA standard tooling, best practices, and metrics across the technology organization
- Facilitate, measure and report on solution area quality maturity assessments to ensure teams are maturing and SLA’s are being delivered continuously
- Partner with QA leaders to innovative and implement processes to expand reach of automated quality assurance standards
- Partner with QA leaders to recruit, screen, and select high performing quality engineers
- Implement new QA best-practices which ensure successful deployments across the technology organization
- Establish/support QA communities of practice that enable solution areas to adopt and drive quality ownership
- Establish key metrics and dashboards to provide status and insight to development teams and management
- Manage offshore team members and drive offshore staffing value
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct report