About the job Project Manager II
Gentis Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This position is part of a larger team of professional working on long term contracts (12+ months) for our Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and be comfortable working in a enterprise team environment. This position is Flex / Remote.
- Must have experience with the process of getting a project defined, through PLC process and approval gates.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Leadership position delivering large and complex projects with experience in integrating different data models into one overall view
- Project Management experience leading new development (SDLC), packaged software implementation, and large system enhancement type projects.
- Understanding of Agile practices and methodology
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team and vendors.
- Proven track record of delivering objectives on time and within budget.
- Solid knowledge and ability to apply the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Expertise in applying the systems development and project management life-cycle processes involved with implementing I.T. solutions.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and, with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Conduct project meetings, project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure all project objectives are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs.
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- Build and maintain master project schedule.
- Manage IT project planning cost, schedule, deliverables to meet business need.
- Serve as project liaison with business unit, client interface for rollout coordination, prioritization, and task management, and supplier interface for projects under direct control.
- Execute Information systems projects including testing, documentation, and support transition.
- Track performance criteria for project success criteria.
Compensation & Benefits
Gentis Solutions offers industry leading employment packages for its professionals. We offer W2, 1099, and C2C engagements. In particular, our W2 employees can expect compensation at above market rates with exceptional benefits such as:
Full premium coverage of Health, Dental, & Vision.
Fully matched 401K plan
PTO plan that reaches 4 weeks of time off
Maternity/Paternity Leave, and more