About the job Project Coordinator
Gentis Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator with experience in pricing and price data modeling to join our team. In this role, you will be analyzing competitor pricing, preparing market share and revenue forecasts, and comparing the outcomes of different pricing strategies. To ensure success within this role, you should possess sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods and experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have the required skills listed below and will be eligible and open to being hired by our client at the end of the project's duration.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis
- Experience in collaborating/coordinating on strategies with sales and marketing departments
- Prior experience in Information Technology or Transportation & Logistics domains.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools
- Advanced ability to present analytic reports to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Analyzing competitor pricing and market trends to increase market share and profitability
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective market strategies for products and offerings
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Recommending strategies that align closely with market trends and identifying new market segments
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends, production costs, profit margins, and sales volumes
- Collaborating with Gentis team on developing and implementing competitive market/pricing strategies
- Developing dynamic tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends
- Preparing and presenting Market analysis findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales staff
- Keeping informed on market analysis methods and industry trends
Gentis Solutions offers industry-leading employment packages for its professionals. Full-time Gentis employees can expect compensation at above market rates with exceptional benefits such as:
- Premium coverage of health, dental, & vision
- Fully matched 401K plan
- PTO plan that reaches 4 weeks of time off
- Maternity Leave, and more