Job Openings Lab Technician
About the job Lab Technician
Gentis Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician to join our team. This contract position is with one of our clients interested in full-time consultants. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and will be eligible and open to being hired by our client at the end of the project's duration. If you are qualified, make sure you apply below.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic PC skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work weekends, and overtime when needed.
- Must be able to write clearly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other departments, management, and employees and notify appropriate teams of non-conformance and other concerns
- Analytical laboratory experience preferred, but not necessary
- Perform laboratory analysis on raw and finished product to ensure that it meets customer and company specifications
- Perform analytical testing on all outgoing orders adhering to documented laboratory procedure
- Document results, prepare Certificate of Analysis, and ensure accuracy of Bill of Lading for release to customer
- Retain samples of tested product in order to confirm results and rotate when necessary
- Prepare chemical reagents for analytical tests and monitor chemical and lab supplies inventory
- Monitor, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, calibrate when applicable
- Follow all safety and environmental rules and regulations applicable to position
- Adhere to and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Attend and complete weekly/monthly safety and quality trainings
- Perform additional duties as assigned by QFS Manager