Job Openings Quality Control CMM Inspector 3rd Shift
About the job Quality Control CMM Inspector 3rd Shift
We are seeking a talented CMM Inspector to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky). Essential Job Functions
- Perform CMM inspections on components and final assemblies and analyze features to GD&T requirements
- Use CMM and other Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (M&ME) to inspect product for dimensional conformance according to production schedule. Reads and interprets Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) data.
- Complies with internal quality system, business policies, and regulatory requirements and supports business goals and objectives
- Reads and understands blueprints, travelers/routers and work instructions including GD&T data on machine prints
- Work with CAD models
- Generate inspection reports and FAI reports
- Work with minimal supervision to support manufacturing needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Progressive experience related to precision manufacturing and inspection
- Ability to interact with people on the floor, good social skills, and able to work with diverse work groups
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen