About the job Senior Android Developer
Gentis Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer III - Android to join our team. This position is part of a larger team of professional working long term contracts (6-12 mos) with our Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and will be eligible and open to hire by our client at the end of the project’s duration. This position is Flex / Remote, works alongside an existing team, and leverages enterprise-level technologies and processes.
- 5+ years developing Android Apps (using Android and 3rd party libraries/frameworks)
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- A solid understanding of mobile application development processes
- A solid understanding and appreciation for Agile tools, processes, and methodology
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Participate in the design and implementation of large and architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Work with Product team to plan new features, gather requirements and propose solutions.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates a functional specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Research and implement new interface development techniques.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Establish development best practices and growth of mobile applications standards.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the box thinking.
Compensation & Benefits Gentis Solutions offers industry leading employment packages for its professionals. We offer W2, 1099, and C2C engagements. In particular, our W2 employees can expect compensation at above market rates with exceptional benefits such as:
- Full premium coverage of Health, Dental, & Vision.
- Fully matched 401K plan
- PTO plan that reaches 4 weeks of time off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave, and more