About the job Software Engineer III - React
Gentis Solutions is seeking a React Web Developer to join our team. This contract position is with one of our Fortune 50 clients interested in full-time flex consultants. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and will be eligible and open to be hired by our client at the end of the project’s duration. This position works alongside an existing team and leverages enterprise-level technologies and processes. If you would like to work at a company that has been recognized for its diversity and inclusion, its work to drive positive social change, and as an environmental leader, make sure you apply below.
- 2+ years React development experience
- 5+ years Web development experience
- Prior experience with large scale web sites or highly complex projects
- A solid understanding of React concepts, components, and workflows
- A solid understanding of web development concepts such as REST APIs, responsive design, and security
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work with new technologies while demonstrating drive, adaptability, and creative thinking.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of React web applications.
- Work with product team to plan new features, gather requirements, and propose solutions.
- Interpret business requirements, creates functional specifications, and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Adhere to standards and best practices. Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Design, code, and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Establish development best practices and growth of web applications standards.
- Help foster a culture of innovation and out-of-the box thinking.
Compensation & Benefits
Gentis Solutions offers industry leading employment packages for its professionals. Full-time Gentis employees can expect compensation at above market rates with exceptional benefits such as:
- Full premium coverage of health, dental, & vision.
- Fully matched 401K plan
- PTO plan that reaches 4 weeks of time off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave, and more