About the job DevOps Lead - 5493
Gentis Solutions is seeking a DevOps Lead to join our team. This Contract to Hire position is with one of our Fortune 50 clients interested in full-time flex/remote consultants. The ideal candidates will have the required skills listed below and will be eligible and open to be hired by our client at the end of the project’s duration. This position works alongside an existing team and leverages enterprise-level technologies and processes. If you would like to work at a company that has been recognized for its diversity and inclusion, its work to drive positive social change, and as an environmental leader, make sure you apply below.
- Experience in DevOps engineering, IT Operations, Networking Administration or related field
- Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing providers and systems
- Expertise in building automations around Azure Data Services including but not limited to Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, CosmosDB, SQLServer, Azure Event Hub etc.
- Strong knowledge on IaC, with a good working knowledge on Terraform, Ansible etc.
- 5+ years of development experience on any object oriented programming languages
- 10+ years of IT experience with heavy focus on application architecture and deployment topologies
- Understands and optimizes Azure subscriptions for efficient cost management
- Demonstrated experience managing live software solutions for enterprise customers
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum) Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Oversee setup and administration of cloud-based applications and infrastructure
- Monitor cloud systems operations to detect potential problems
- Implement and manage automation tools to improve velocity and quality of development lifecycle
- Provide technical direction, expertise, and guidance to team members
- Collaborate with development teams to maximize efficiency and improve velocity Deploy software solutions
Compensation & Benefits
Gentis Solutions offers industry-leading employment packages for its professionals. Full-time Gentis employees can expect compensation at above market rates with exceptional benefits such as:
- Full premium coverage of health, dental, & vision.
- Fully matched 401K plan
- PTO plan that reaches 4 weeks of time off
- Maternity Leave, and more