About the job Scrum Master
Gentis Solutions is searching for a Scrum Master for a full-time position with a company that works to provide a better quality of life for people with mobility issues. The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of Scrum and will work alongside an existing team leveraging enterprise-level technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of Agile project management experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working with Azure DevOps in continuous delivery environment.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative development and software development processes
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition Understanding of Financial reporting and accounting systems.
- Experience implementing ERP platforms.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires strong analytical skills, good judgment and decision-making ability
- Adapt to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications) Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience Expected Travel Time: 10-20%
- Estimate the testing activities of projects and coordinate and control the testing activities associated.
- Support multiple, concurrent projects of varying complexity with minimal supervision.
- Anticipate release problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed, to achieve commitments.
- Formulate comprehensive test plans and collaborate with Business Analysts to assure completeness
- Work with Product owner to establish acceptance criteria from user stories and create manual test cases for defect corrections and enhancements
- Create, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: test data, data validation, and automated scripts
- Administer and control testing tools.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings.
- Establish KPI’s for testing and regularly report health and status to Project Management and Product Owners.
- 401K Matching
- PTO and Holidays