About the job Customer Experience Specialist (Europe)
GigXR makes it easy to create, deliver, and implement holographic training.
Our Immersive Learning Platform:
- Simplifies the creation of mixed reality training;
- Delivers first- and third-party mixed reality applications for use in training curriculum;
- Enables one-stop shopping for all XR training needs;
- Streamlines implementation through a single dashboard for full curriculum implementation.
Our first-party applications are created in partnership with blue-chip institutions like University of Cambridge, Michigan Medicine, and Northwest Permanente P.C. Our platform also delivers third-party applications from market leading developers.
We fundamentally believe mixed reality is the best medium to use for training, and work tirelessly to remove friction in its delivery and use.
About the Customer Experience Team
Our Customer Experience teams mandate is to maximize the value our customers get from GigXR mixed reality applications.
Our Customer Experience team spans three critical functions:
During implementation, our Customer Experience team trains educators and IT professionals at our customers institutions on how to use GigXR applications, the Gig Management System (i.e.; or web portal use for administration) and the Microsoft HoloLens. This training can be done over Zoom or on premises. Further, GigXR has third-party selling organizations who provide the first level of support. You will engage these stakeholders in a train the trainer paradigm, setting them up to successfully stand alone.
After implementation, we strive to ensure our customers are able to think creatively in their use of mixed reality within their curriculum. We offer Curriculum Transformation services to evolve their analog lessons to mixed reality, and will be expanding our Success program to include webinars that illustrate case studies and best practices as well as from cross-institutional training across the social ecosystem we are building.
Our customers have questions that can range from simple how do I do this? to more complex technical issues. As these questions come into our queue, we respond to ensure every user is in the best position to progress with the technology.
The Customer Experience Team is the advocate for our customers. In your interactions, you will hear their wants and needs whether they can fully articulate them or not. Youll be their voice as you share what you hear with our product team to impact our development pipeline and to create better teaching and training experiences.
About the Customer Experience Specialist Role
Our Customer Experience Specialist reports into our VP, Customer Experience and is responsible for interacting with our customers across their full engagement with GigXR from training and implementation to ongoing success and support.
You will work with our customers to ensure they are using our technology to its full potential.
What You Will Do:
- Train customers and independent sellers on how to use GigXR applications and third party applications that GigXR sells.
- Train customers and independent sellers how to use the Gig Management system
- Train customers on how to use the HoloLens.
- Engage customers to understand their curriculum to help them apply the technology to their existing coursework.
- Contribute to preparation of support documentation and facilitator guides (i.e., pedagogical use case directions) for first- and third-party applications.
- Respond to questions and inquiries from customers.
- Relay what you are hearing from customers to our product team so we can iterate and improve.
- Travel 25-50% of the time to conduct on-premises training.
Skills and Experience You May Have:
- Youll have incredible empathy for our customers learners and educators in higher education and healthcare.
- Youll be curious and want to think through how to creatively best apply our technology to teach various subjects.
- You thrive in an environment where all ideas are welcome, discussed, and critically analyzed; where once a decision is made, even if its not your favorite, you go all-in to make it a success.
- You are very good at using simple language to discuss technical or complicated items.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and may have experience planning and preparing educational or instructional materials.
Backgrounds that might be great for this Role:
- You may have formerly been a nurse with interest in improving how healthcare professionals are trained
- You may have been an educator with interest in using technology to enhance learning outcomes.
- You may have worked at a technology company with interest in improving how customers use technology and services in their day-to-day operations.
- You may have experience or demonstrable expertise in AR/VR/MR, STEM fields, healthcare and/or technical training.
About Your First 90 Days
This is what you can expect in your first 90 days with GigXR:
- Become adept with the Microsoft HoloLens 2.
- Develop expertise in using all GigXR applications.
- Understand our use of our CRM (HubSpot) for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Shadow training sessions to get a sense of what is covered in them.
- Be comfortable running online training independently.
- Handle most types of support tickets on your own and track them appropriately.
- Acquire cursory understanding of networking and derivative issues that we solve to optimize the delivery of GigXR apps.
- Be comfortable traveling to handle on-premises implementations.
- Contribute to development of new Customer Experience programs and processes, working in conjunction with VP, Customer Experience.
GigXR is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
GigXR operates a distributed team with team members across North America, South America, Europe and Australia. This creates unique benefits and can also require that you are comfortable working in such a setting.
We use tools like Slack, Zoom/Google Meet, ClickUp, Hubspot and others to keep each other informed.
Compensation and Benefits
GigXR offers a competitive salary based on experience. We make equity grants to our employees and offer unlimited PTO.