About the job Chef de Partie
Global Experts is a leading recruitment agency that helps skilled professionals get the best jobs with trustworthy employers. On behalf of our client, a 4* Hotel in Silgo, Ireland we are looking for a Chef de Partie!
- Prepare mis-en-place for all menus
- Prepare, cook and present food consistently to hotel / restaurant standards, including staff meals as instructed by Senior Chefs
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, safe and tidy at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 4 years of experience as a Chef de Partie in a 4* or 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Have strong communication and organisational skills: these are a must as this is a busy, dynamic role.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts, including weekends, evenings and on occasion, early mornings.
- Speak English fluently
What our clients offer:
- Permanent or seasonal contracts
- Friendly and professional work environment
- The chance to work with fresh, quality ingredients
- International team
- Food & accommodation
- Full health & social insurance
- Other employee benefits
- Good tips
What we offer:
- Free job search process and creation of professional CVs
- Interviews and assistance in 8 languages
- Administrative help
- Help with the trip organisation
- Friend referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
Convert talent into asset!