About the job Chef de Partie
Global Experts is a leading recruitment agency that helps skilled professionals get the best jobs and employers - convert talent into asset! On behalf of our client, a 4*S Hotel in Tirol we are looking for a Chef de Partie!
The main duties will be:
- Prepare mis-en-place for all menus.
- Prepare, cook and present food consistently to hotel / restaurant standards, including staff meals as instructed by Senior Chefs
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, safe and tidy at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 4 years experience as a Chef de Partie in a 4* or 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Have strong communication and organisational skills These are a must as this is a busy, dynamic role.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts, including weekends, evenings and on occasion, early mornings.
- Speak German / English fluently
What our clients offer:
- permanent or seasonal contract
- friendly and professional work environment
- the chance to work with fresh quality ingredients
- international team
- free food & accommodation
- 13th and 14th salary
- full health & social insurance
- other employee benefits
What we offer:
- free job search process and creation of a professional CV
- interviews and assistance in 8 languages
- administrative help
- help with the trip organisation
- friend referral bonus
- loyalty bonus