About the job Social Data Analyst
Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Social Data Analyst to be an expert on using Citibeats to help clients in the public sector, multilateral, and financial services sector to understand people at scale. You’ll be analyzing topics where the data relates to social topics and needs - this could vary from gender equality to the needs of migrants, to how to improve public services in cities, and many more topics.
You’ll work with client projects end-to-end, from helping them conceptualize how to set up their data projects, through training and improving projects using Citibeats, to analyzing results and sharing insights.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Based on natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, Citibeats organizes unstructured data. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin and international partners like NTT Data, Accenture, and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations World Summit Awards, COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for governments and NTT Data’s Open Innovation Contest in Japan.
Your day to day:
- Onboarding and setup - understanding your clients’ mission, and help them conceptualize their data project in Citibeats in the optimal way
- Experimenting and improving Citibeats projects using the platform and analytics tools we use
- Extracting insights from the data, on what are the social insights and conclusions that can be drawn
- Being the trusted advisor to clients on what conclusions they can take from the data, and how they can get the most value from the Citibeats platform in their organization, being their go-to expert
Since you’ll be working in the new and emerging area of applying AI to help solve client problems, we are interested in your aptitudes rather than past experience. We think you could be a great fit if you are a:
- Interested in both social science and data science - you're curious to be involved and become an expert on how to combine technology with social understanding
- Problem solver - you are curious to figure out how things work, and experiment and test to make them better
- Tech-savvy - you enjoy trying out and discovering new tools to make your work better
- Fast mover - you enjoy fast-paced environments and can act and decide quickly to move things forward
- Love clients - clients enjoy working with you, and you’d be excited to work closely with them to help them get the most out of their projects
The minimal requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience using R, Python, or similar for data analysis, and interest to keep exploring these tools