About the job Java Engineer
Our client partner is a startup that offers the best and fastest delivery experience to eCommerce, thanks to a powerful technology and a managed network of urban fulfillment centres, strategically located to bring online stores' inventory closer to their customers.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join this rapidly growing startup.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing application development, while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 2+ years Java development experience
- 2+ Years working with AWS or GCP.
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile processes and teams
- Experience working with Relational and non-relational databases
- Experience working with Apache Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD