About the job Remote 3D Simulation Engineer (Senior)
REMOTE 3D SIMULATION ENGINEER
Do you want to join the world's leading tech company in the field of 3D aesthetic simulation, with a team of developers with diverse expertise, experience and interests in software development, and enjoy a creative and international work environment?
We are the first company to:
- Release an app integrating the Structure 3D Sensor in the medical field (See: https://vimeo.com/153819148).
- Launch a 4D/VR app in the plastic surgery field (See: https://vimeo.com/164631085),
- Apply Augmented Reality technology to the plastic surgery sector (See: https://vimeo.com/270757808)
Be part of the amazing and innovative team of Crisalix!
- While working in an agile team, you will take responsibilities from day 1.
- You will be given ownership over different projects, which you can work on independently while regularly catching up with your teammates to discuss new developments.
- You will be working in several projects related to 3D simulation and Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality apps, both for pc/mac and mobile devices.
- Main tasks: generate, changing 3D meshes, code cleaning and refactoring, recreating 3D models out of photographs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience working at computational geometry and 3D algorithms projects in production
- 3 years of experience in Unity 3D, C# and meshes
- Proven experience with mathematical algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Commitment to high standards of code quality.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Understanding of Scrum frameworks and ability to focus to accomplish sprint goals
- Understand the importance of tests to maintain the code quality.
- Fluent English
Good to have
- Mobile (iOS or Android) experience
- AR/VR experience
- Good level of Spanish
- Good communication skills
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Team player