About the job Freight Agents/Brokers
We're looking for energetic and highly motivated Freight Brokers/Agents to join a nationwide logistics company with over 15 years of freight forwarding experience. We are seeking freight agents with a book of business, and at least $1 MM in annual gross revenue.
This is a fully remote position and comes with state-of-the-art platforms, outstanding support, unmatched sales service, an amazing back-office, and also very important... GREAT PAY!
The ideal Freight Agent/broker will be responsible for booking carriers, as well as assisting in the business development of new accounts and the expansion of their current customers. We're looking for someone to leverage their network in order to move as much freight as possible while earning as much money as possible!
Main Requirements (Must Haves)
- Current Book of Business (+$1MM)
- 3+ Years Experience as a Freight Agent
- Great People Skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Maintain and develop your existing accounts and identify further business opportunities to expand the business outreach
- Identify and select reputable and safe carriers for freight services.
- Provide and negotiate shipping rates with carriers
- Book orders with carriers and assist carriers to prepare for loads.
- Collaborate with shippers, carriers, and dispatchers to manage scheduled collections and drop-offs.
- Track the status of loads and keep accurate records of relevant activities.
- Update customers on the status of shipments, and assist with other inquiries.
- Promptly address any issues or delays in shipments
What we Offer:
Freight Brokers / Agents earn up to 70% Commission
- 1 Million in Gross Sales = Could Earn $105,000
- 2 Million in Gross Sales = Could Earn $210,000
- 3 Million in Gross Sales = Could Earn $315,000
- *Average Margins of 15% Used
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please apply or send us your resume so we can schedule a call with you.