Job Openings Mechanical Designer
About the job Mechanical Designer
- Responsible & accountable for design of automated equipment and machines to meet customer's expectation and stipulated timeline
- Develop 3D models & 2D drawings for release
- Liaise with software & system control team in optimising equipment performance
- Onsite customer support (presentation & fault findings) as required
- Work closely with operation, manufacturing and production engineers to ensure products are designed for manufacture
- Possessing a relevant technical degree or diploma qualification
- Showing proficiency in AutoCAD and 3D software
- Obtaining drawing and design experience in automation industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in related field
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work overtime when required
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.